Posts Tagged ‘current trends’
Here are few steps to actually get a job in India for fresher’s and recent graduates currently searching for jobs:
1. First make an attractive CV. Work really hard on your CV as this will be basis of your entire job search. See how and use the tips :http://edufive.com/StudyHelpDesk/cv-tips.html
2. Prepare a cover letter / cover Email highlighting your skills and tell the why they should hire you.
3. Create a profile on popular job sites – naukri.com, monsterindia.com, timesjobs.com, shine.com etc & start applying for jobs on these sites
4. Create / update your LinkedIn.com profile with latest info. Add your skills & Achievements
5. Scan the job section in newspapers daily & apply.
6. Subscribe to any Job news paper like ‘Employment News’ and apply for jobs from it.
7. Register with your local government Employment office in your area.
8. Tell people who are working that you are looking for a job – friends, family members , neighbors anyone.. Make a list of all of your friends, relatives, and acquaintances who are working with well known companies. Call each one and ask them if they know of any openings that they could recommend you for.
9. Search for job consultants / agents on internet , create a list of them and send them your CV. Never go to just one agency. Always go to as many as possible. It is easy and it increases your chances a lot!
10. Move to / relocate yourself to Metros where job opportunities are more like Pune, banglore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Noida, Chennai etc
11. Contact you seniors from your college through social media such as Facebook, twitter etc who are already working and ask for openings in their companies
12. Attend Job fairs and Job seminars
13. Prepare well for interviews in advance. Practice your answers for standard questions in most of the interviews such as : ‘Tell me about yourself?’ ; ‘What do you know about us ?’ ; Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?’; ‘what’s your future plans?’
14. Research the company. Become familiar with the past of the company. Who started it? Where? Who runs it now? Be inventive, and out do the other candidates.
15. When you go for the interview – dress appropriately to create the right impression
16. Prepare for a Situational interview. Be ready to answer questions such as “Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn’t like.” “Tell me about a time when you had to stick by a decision you had made, even though it made you very unpopular.
17. If you are still studying or yet to complete your course, try starting with volunteering jobs for an organization that focuses on something that you’re passionate about or part time assistance jobs. This will help you to have a good understanding of your future job as well can highlight in you CV. You should emphasize your volunteer experience on your resume, as companies that take care of their workforce well tend to favor candidates who help the public somehow.
18. Also another option is to be self-employed or an entrepreneur, in which case your mission is not to find and get a job, but to create a job.
19. So now stop complaining about no work, get off the sofa and go knock on doors with resume in hand. If you do that all day, every day, you will then be choosing which job you are willing to take.
Good luck folks… Send us you feed back ! Edufive.com/feedbacks
And Just a Warning before we wind up this article:
If you are doing a job search, you will get rejected sometimes. If you’re not getting discarded, you’re not putting yourself out there enough. And if you don’t learn to see rejection as a chance to improve your approach, then you’ll have a very hard time getting a work.
HOW TO GET THE JOB YOU WANT? – Edufive.com – Q & A Section
Edufive.com JOB BOARD
Find your dream job Now on our Job Board.
Now a days seminar presentation has become an integral part any college curriculum . Therefore it is quite necessary to understand the importance of these presentations & approach them with a positive mindset and reap the maximum benefits in terms of academic marks as well as personal knowledge enhancement. This in turn will be useful in the interviews at the end of the year where you can talk on the work you have done in a very authentic manner.
The main goals of seminar presentation for the students is to enhance:
- their critical thinking skills
- to gain experience in the critical assessment of the available scientific literature
- to practice the use of various resources to locate and extract information using offline & online tools , journals
- practice the preparation and presentation of scientific papers and seminars in an exhaustive manner
Through in-depth research of a specific chosen topic ( for lots of Free Engineering & business Seminar topics see http://edufive.com/seminartopics ) , students will be exposed to all kind of literature available on internet as well as in the college libraries and will thus gain an appreciation in their minds for the breadth and depth of current research going on and the process of scientific investigation being undertaken around the world to make our world a better place to live in for generations to come.
Consult the text books / Professors of the subject to find / get some idea about your topics of your interest. Now a days there are quite a few websites dedicated to seminar topics such as Edufive.com , Newtechpapers.com etc . They maintain a huge collection of topics from a wide variety if streams such as Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science /IT, Civil Engineering, chemical Engineering, Aerospace, Production, etc. Spend some time & Dig in their pages. Find an interesting topic or a keyword. .Google it.. You will come across many interesting discussions & literatures to back up your chosen topic..
Pick something you know and is interested in. And when you do this you will make a much better impression, since you’ll know what you’re talking about. But picking a topic out of thin air and then trying to sound authoritative on that subject is a straight path to hell–but if you pick a topic you already know about or you have some good feedo introduction and have an active interest in, your presentation will be much more powerful and meaningful. But at the same time, finding some topic related to your area of interest can be exciting That’s exactly what we do here in Edufive.com. We have a dedicated team working hard to provide you latest topics, new seminar ideas and current trends. Hope it is helpful. If you found this site useful, please feel free to recommend to your friends or link to it from your blog /forum/site! .Select one topic in which you feel comfortable and relax. Don’t go for dry topics it will lead you to frustration later on .
Tell your friends about Free seminar topics from Edufive.com :
We would appreciate your help to spread the word out about our services among your friends and colleagues. Unlike many others we don’t entice our customers with points and discounts to spread the word. If you feel someone can benefit from the options and convenience we offer, do let them know, coz we have a big list available just for you on our website.