Archive for the ‘News/Notifications’ Category
Beware – recruitment scams on the increase!
It has come into notice lately that various individuals or organizations have used real company names to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be real company logo.
Fraudsters pretending to represent Genuine companies are sending e-mails, letters and texts offering employment to prospective employees. These offers often look legitimate and include job description, salary, and benefit details.
These fraudsters then ask for payment to obtain visas or to process immigration documents.
Always Remember the following :
Genuine companies never ask for payment to process documents, and never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas, and never ask you to pay costs.
Genuine companies Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with any Company and never reply to an email address that does not end at company domain
TO Protect you from such scams : Always remember the following about real Companies;
Companies does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Therefore you should assume that such individuals and organizations are not providing genuine offers or services. Also During our recruitment process you will always meet in person with a company employee or representative before any formal offer is made.
Here are few steps to actually get a job in India for fresher’s and recent graduates currently searching for jobs:
1. First make an attractive CV. Work really hard on your CV as this will be basis of your entire job search. See how and use the tips :http://edufive.com/StudyHelpDesk/cv-tips.html
2. Prepare a cover letter / cover Email highlighting your skills and tell the why they should hire you.
3. Create a profile on popular job sites – naukri.com, monsterindia.com, timesjobs.com, shine.com etc & start applying for jobs on these sites
4. Create / update your LinkedIn.com profile with latest info. Add your skills & Achievements
5. Scan the job section in newspapers daily & apply.
6. Subscribe to any Job news paper like ‘Employment News’ and apply for jobs from it.
7. Register with your local government Employment office in your area.
8. Tell people who are working that you are looking for a job – friends, family members , neighbors anyone.. Make a list of all of your friends, relatives, and acquaintances who are working with well known companies. Call each one and ask them if they know of any openings that they could recommend you for.
9. Search for job consultants / agents on internet , create a list of them and send them your CV. Never go to just one agency. Always go to as many as possible. It is easy and it increases your chances a lot!
10. Move to / relocate yourself to Metros where job opportunities are more like Pune, banglore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Noida, Chennai etc
11. Contact you seniors from your college through social media such as Facebook, twitter etc who are already working and ask for openings in their companies
12. Attend Job fairs and Job seminars
13. Prepare well for interviews in advance. Practice your answers for standard questions in most of the interviews such as : ‘Tell me about yourself?’ ; ‘What do you know about us ?’ ; Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?’; ‘what’s your future plans?’
14. Research the company. Become familiar with the past of the company. Who started it? Where? Who runs it now? Be inventive, and out do the other candidates.
15. When you go for the interview – dress appropriately to create the right impression
16. Prepare for a Situational interview. Be ready to answer questions such as “Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn’t like.” “Tell me about a time when you had to stick by a decision you had made, even though it made you very unpopular.
17. If you are still studying or yet to complete your course, try starting with volunteering jobs for an organization that focuses on something that you’re passionate about or part time assistance jobs. This will help you to have a good understanding of your future job as well can highlight in you CV. You should emphasize your volunteer experience on your resume, as companies that take care of their workforce well tend to favor candidates who help the public somehow.
18. Also another option is to be self-employed or an entrepreneur, in which case your mission is not to find and get a job, but to create a job.
19. So now stop complaining about no work, get off the sofa and go knock on doors with resume in hand. If you do that all day, every day, you will then be choosing which job you are willing to take.
Good luck folks… Send us you feed back ! Edufive.com/feedbacks
And Just a Warning before we wind up this article:
If you are doing a job search, you will get rejected sometimes. If you’re not getting discarded, you’re not putting yourself out there enough. And if you don’t learn to see rejection as a chance to improve your approach, then you’ll have a very hard time getting a work.
HOW TO GET THE JOB YOU WANT? – Edufive.com – Q & A Section
Edufive.com JOB BOARD
Find your dream job Now on our Job Board.
Edufive.com’s “Best Seminar Topics” Challenge-2012
Well here is the fun-pill that will warm your brain up & get it running. Join the Edufive.com’s “Best Seminar topics” Challenge 2012 and stand to win amazing prizes & Gift Vouchers for shopping,movies etc.
Edufive.com’s BST Challenge. is an Yearly Technical / Engineering Seminar topic contest that provides a creative platform for the young & vibrant Engineering and Science students to take their ground-breaking ideas to the next level.
We have launched some more brand new services from Edufive.com. This time we help you to set up your website starting from Domain registration to attractive hosting packages.Contact Site Admin for discounts, and combo offers for domain & web space (Hosting package) & more.
1 Year Unlimited Hosting @ Rs.999/- Only
Other Services :
RESUME MAKING/ WRITING
RESUME REVIEW/ APPRAISAL
SEMINAR PRESENTATION TRAINING CLASSES
ONLINE VISIBILITY FOR BRANDS
SOCIAL MEDIA VISIBILTY CAMPAINGS
FREE SEMINAR TOPICS
Our CEO, Aby Joseph has taken on board blogging as a new channel to communicate with people and customers from all around the world.
He commented “I will make a sure shot attempt to share my thoughts and reflections about Edufive.com,our partners, its status and the future on a regular basis . I hope you will find it interesting and useful, and I encourage you to share your ideas as comments”
You can see the blog here:
Resume making service Launched from Edufive.com
if you are worried about writing your resume, or struggling with the task, then do worry , we are here to help! You are probably aware that resume has less than 25 seconds to make the right impression, so it must be eye-catching and easy to read. A rightly toned resume will open the right doors and generate interview calls.
Get it professionally-written by our experienced team for a very nominal charge.
For more details see:
This week we bring to you Top free seminar topics related to networking .Our Edufive.com team has listed a number of suggestions for computer seminar topics networking. With this list we intent to provide you Search results to network security Seminar and Advanced Topics in Computer Networking also. This time you will also get Related downloads files networking seminar topics with ppt giving abstract & Slide Material focusing on IEEE Networking Seminars. Various topics on network security applications has been included.
The main objective of this seminar section is to help students build on their networking knowledge and keep them up to date with the new technologies in
We hope that this new section under Edufive seminar topics will answer your questions: “ What’s the latest seminar topic in COMPUTER NETWORKS ?
To begin with here are a few seminar topics related to networking & computers which are hot topics:
• Application of Genetic Algorithms in Network routing
• Home networking
• Extensible IP Router Software
• Ultra Wide band Networking
• Efficient Peer-to-Peer Keyword Searching in nets
• delay tolerant network
• MANET The Art of Networking
• Wireless Intelligent Networking
For more similar topics you can go to our exclusive free Edufive Networking topics:
Also see the other various options available:
• latest seminar topics 2011
• technical seminar topics for ece
• More seminar topics with Index
• technical seminar topics 2011
• engineering seminar topics for ece